21 February 2010

The Fourth Kind dvd rip

Watched this last night..gave me an uneasy sleep since it's based on a true story and I can see why the government didn't let this movie become popular. As far as my belief in this goes anything can happen and if the government covers something up usually makes it some truth to it. Kind of too far away for my mind to grasp...but I can see how they could have some truth to it. You should give it a watch and let me know what you think...it's a very good and interesting watch. Something to broaden your horizons to say the least.
WATCH OR DOWNLOAD


Fact-based thriller involving an ongoing unsolved mystery in Alaska, where one town has seen an extraordinary number of unexplained disappearances during the past 40 years and there are accusations of a federal cover up

No comments:

Post a Comment