04 January 2010

I know you are complete and whole but let me inhance u,
cause after all who would make u feel that tingle if u had to romance u?
and who's eyes would u look so deeply into if u were the only one who danced w/ u?
I can only speak on experience but baby I cant touch me like u do.
Not spirtually, not physically I mean really touch me.

and then physically if u r so kind
I have nothing but time love to put into u.
Baby I know u r complete & whole but let me inhance u.
Let me teach u 2 do the things that lovers do
but first let me teach u 2 accept the fact that I love u.
and I know that I am complete & whole but let me make room 4 u,
cause when things fall apart I get my glue from u
and when they make no sense I get a clue from u.
and when I wanted my happily ever after I got my dream come true, from u.

No comments:

Post a Comment